Welcome

Thursday, January 21, 2016

GAYS MARRYING GAYS (Part two)




Hi. Hope you enjoyed the reading of part one. This is part two and I hope it would be of good help to you as the first one was. I ended part one saying “…if this star can do it, why not me?” The answer to that question is that you are you. It’s not because some people dope that you dope too. You hear most people saying “I was with her all my life and she broke my heart, so I don’t want to have anything to do with a woman again.” Or “he broke my heart and left me for another woman after telling me that I was his all. I don’t want to have anything to do with a man again.” From there, because of what you are sold by TV, you think the best thing to do is to start being attracted to same sex. Guess what? It is the same situation. Who broke your hear? Is it a man? Did he do it just like that? He left you for another woman and you want to summit yourself and your body to another a woman on the grounds that you hate men? If he broke your heart, a man caused it. If your heart was broken by a woman, a man forcefully caused it and you willfully want to give yourself to woman or man who ruined your life as you claim? You are breaking God’s heart and seriously, the consequences are grieve and you won’t like the smell of a place that has received rain of brimstone.

Don’t let yourself being carried away by the wind of gay or lesbian issues. Be fruitful and multiply. That was not said for nothing. The procedure was given by the person who put the command in place; God. He made Adam, then he made Eve. Adam had sex with Eve and bore Cain, Abel and Seth. Today, things are going round, so tell me. If Adam and Steve have sex for a life and trying to give birth to a child of them both, there is no way they will give birth to any Steve-Adams. It’s not because they are sterile or in portent, no. It’s simply because they are not doing the right mixes to have the perfect texture. The same thing goes with those who do woman-on-woman God knows what. You don’t cowgirl or reverse cowgirl a fellow woman, but you can do that with your legal man. No matter how long an Ada has sex with a fellow Eve, on no occasion is any going to conceive to have an Eve-Ada, even if the intercourse goes on during ovulation.
You hear the popular say that “what a man can do, a woman can, and even better.” Maybe, because severally, we see women being soldiers and even more ranked than some men. We see man female business icons and even England has a woman on the throne. Great. Congratulations. But that does not mean a man can be the wife of another man or the woman the husband of another woman. Why don’t you in your man state make a man pregnant or get pregnant? Why don’t you in your woman state make a woman pregnant or get pregnant for another woman? Tell me. Why?

when a woman wants to ease herself standing, she is trying to tell God "you didn't make me right."

I’ve been browsing the web and I’m seeing real crazy things. Now you can even get angry and change your sex from man to woman or woman to man. Seriously. You can do that and even physically be transformed. Why would you hate yourself so much so that you won’t want to see the real you when you gaze at the mirror? The crazy thing about it is that at the end of it all, you are not even called a man or a woman, but you are called a transgender. That is now a third sex class that is sold out to you. You just buy it and try to integrate but do you know what? You transform your genitals all you want, you cut off the pup up parts of your body and you still live to buy tablet you take daily in order to maintain your line or your new transformation.

It’s not like I’m trying to be judgmental, I’m not. I’m just bringing the truth the people try to hide to the spot light. Those guys make money while you keep wondering behind them and it becomes a legal drug. They are so scared to make you know the real thing because if they let you know, you are not going to buy their products and it you stop buying their products, they will have less income and that will also lead to the fall of their enterprise. Sorry if I’m too direct in my speech but I’m just saying it the way I see it. If you who think you are lesbians see the light and turn away from that, the market of dildos will stop because no one will need them since they will have the real one. They always try to make you think that the artificial is better but guess what? When you taste real good wine, there is no counterfeit that will please you. You who claim to be born gay, when you ass explodes and you need medication to stay up right, who do you run to? You go to the persons who sold the idea to you that you are gay and who makes the money? You become a regular customer and he gives you what you want, not what you need. Think it out and see what is good for you, not for the business guys who have good advertisers who sell you anything. It’s true I’m too direct maybe but I’m not trying to fight you man. This is just real table talk. 



Sih Immanuel            

No comments:

Post a Comment