Welcome

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

GAYS MARRYING GAYS (Part One)



Be fruitful and multiply… that is the order received from God. But when we look at the world today, things are turning out the other way round. It is so wide spread that the 21st century is taking it as normal. Freedom hein? I call it something else. What can we do? I don’t know. What can we say? I don’t know either. I’m just scared of talking about gays marrying gays because they’re going to say I’m local, old school or I’m a hatter but I’m not. I’m just an observer and I’m just bringing this thing to the spotlight so all can be aware.

… And God said, “let us make man…” God made man to fall in a deep sleep, then he took one of his ribs and made woman. God founded the standard of relationship and marriage. He created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve but what has the world turned it into? He has turned it the other nasty way round and now we have man-on-man osmosis. They are now stealing the place of the woman, trying to replace it with man but wo- in woman was not there for fancy. It show that the woman has to be wooed by a man, not man being maned by a man. I’m not a hatter but a writer so I write about what I see because from the way things are going on now, I’m scared for the next generation.

God did not create Ada and Eve. He created Adam and Eve. You see postmodern some feminists saying they have the right to do whatsoever they want to do with their bodies. Well, your body is the temple of the Lord and you use it for his glory. You even hear others bragging that they don’t need a man. Shut up! You do need a man. It’s weird but everything found in lesbian sex has symbols of man everywhere. Don’t ask me how. If you claim not to want the influence of man, what do you do with your vibrators and dildos which look manhood-like? If you don’t need a man, why use those things when the real thing is present? You don’t appreciate a photocopy, a shadow, or an image better than the thing itself. You can very well appreciate the flavor of great cuisine but it is nothing compared to the taste of the real thing. The creator in his majestic wisdom knew what he gave you but you keep fighting for the photocopy.

I don’t know how you get to feel, man-on-man or woman-on-woman but one thing I’m sure of is that it’s a taboo and really disgusting. More to that, the wages of such acts are grieve. You would hear someone telling you “you can’t know how it feel like till you do it” but I want to tell them that “you don’t know how the wages of such acts feels like, else you would escape it with all your might.” You say “life is too short to think before acting” but I say “life is too short to play with and end up in hell for eternity. Eternity is a real long time.” If God doesn’t deal with this generation terrifically, I guess the case of Sodom and Gomorrah will be reexamined.

Wait a minute. You may think all I’m saying is nothing but religion or Christianity, not facts that can be proven but I have a little one no scientist can refute. You have heard of “opposite poles contract” and the reverse is true. Man contracts with woman but man and man are like north and north poles or positive and positive on a same connection. Women are same with themselves but Hollywood at times tries to refine it and put it on TV for you to see and start liking it because of the way they portray it. Soon, you start seeing yourself liking your fellow woman’s breasts or admiring your fellow man’s ass. Not long from then, you would want to touch it, then you would want to know how it feels to kiss the same sex person. Then before you know it, you get up both necked on the same bed and you blame it all on the couple of shots you had last night. Sooner or later, you want to try it again without the influence of alcohol like the last time. One time, two times, three times and so on. Later, you hear your dumb self saying “hey I think I’m gay and I’ve always been” or “I’m lesbian I guess but have always not accepted it.” Shut up. You are neither gay nor lesbian. It’s just an idea sold to you to pull your soul straight to hell and you fall for it saying if this star can do it. Why not me?

I just want to apologize if I have said something that hurt you but if I was to say it again, I would not hesitate. I’m not a hater and nothing of that sort. It’s not against anybody so don’t take it personal. It’s just real table talk. 


 Watch out for part two




Sih Immanuel     

No comments:

Post a Comment